Saturday, April 23, 2011

De Novo

In the name of the Lord, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

After a while of contemplation (and lazing around) , I have gotten around to doing what I've wanted to do for a long time now.

I've finally created a blog, about what I love the most. MY PEOPLE. Time has always consumed the space for me to express my passion for the human race and the love-hate relationship I have with their individuality. But it should be an excuse no more.

I don't speak of what I do not know of. Everything I say shall be in regards to what is close to home. This blog, has a simple yet meaningful motto to me (and hopefully to the rest of you) ;

" From rakyat, for rakyat"

May my journey of words, thoughts and emotions I feel about the country in which my feet took it's first steps in , whose soil will one day consume my body, be blessed by the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment